The Phase 1 low ILUC pilot reports can be downloaded here:
- Pilot Colombia, yield increase of palm oil by improved irrigation on a large integrated plantation and mill
- Pilot Malaysia, yield increase of palm oil by thinning and replanting of high yielding seedlings on different parts of a large plantation
- Pilot France, yield increase through sequential cropping with cereals or oilseeds on an arable farm with biogas
- Pilot Uruguay, yield increase through sequential cropping of Brassica carinata with soy bean as the main crop
- Pilot Ukraine, cultivation on abandoned land for a 10ha plot that has been abandoned since the 1990s
This paper provides the results of the analysis of the call for data on standard yield curves for oil palm. The paper provides a normalised standard yield curve that can be used in the certification of low ILUC-risk oil palm.
On 19 May 2021, the first pilot results were presented to stakeholders. The webinar was attended by 200+ stakeholders. A recording of the webinar can be accessed via this link. The webinar slides can be downloaded here. The slides include an Annex with more detailed findings per pilot, which was not presented during the webinar. The frequently asked questions list is updated with questions asked during the webinar.